NEWSROOM (ADV) – Corporate Council on Africa (CCA) will host the U.S.-Africa Infrastructure Conference on November 5-6 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
CCA’s Infrastructure Conference will showcase innovative solutions in ICT, energy and transportation to U.S. and African government and private sector actors and highlight novel approaches that infrastructure leaders have implemented to make ambitious projects a reality.Attendees will include African and U.S. government officials, financiers, project developers and senior representatives of bilateral and multilateral financial institutions who will share innovative financing approaches and platforms for African infrastructure projects.
Sessions will focus on:
- How innovation is increasing energy output and efficiency and reducing production costs.
- What new forms of connectivity are we seeing in transportation that is improving sustainability and security of physical assets and new markets.
- How ICT is being used today to increase digital connectivity, enhance data protection and usage and improve infrastructure project management.
- How innovation in the mixture of application of know-how from other regions with home-grown African innovations is facilitating infrastructure projects.
- How innovative financial tools are reducing project financing costs and increasing return on investment.
- What governments are now doing to create more conducive environments to develop infrastructure on the continent.
© Bur-csa – A.H / Oumaima Mourtada – African Daily Voice (ADV)